2 Corinthians 1:3-7
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God. For just as the sufferings of Christ flow over into our lives, so also through Christ our comfort overflows. If we are distressed, it is for your comfort and salvation; if we are comforted, it is for your comfort, which produces in you patient endurance of the same sufferings we suffer. And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort.
View Griefshare Brochure ► Click Here.
Support Group Info:
Click here to visit GriefShare.org
WHAT IS GRIEFSHARE?
GriefShare is a friendly, caring group of people who will walk alongside you through one of life’s most difficult experiences. You don’t have to go through the grieving process alone.
GriefShare seminars and support groups are led by people who understand what you are going through and want to help. You’ll gain access to valuable GriefShare resources to help you recover from your loss and look forward to rebuilding your life.
GriefShare is a non-denominational group and features biblical teaching on grief and recovery topics. It is a Christ-centered and biblically-based program designed to offer people comfort and support as they go through their journeys of grief.
The theme verse for GriefShare is from Jeremiah 31:13, “I will turn their mourning to joy; I will comfort them and give them gladness for sorrow.”
There are thousands of GriefShare grief recovery support groups meeting throughout the US, Canada and in over 10 other countries.
How GriefShare Works:
It may be hard for you to feel optimistic about the future right now. If you’ve lost a spouse, child, family member or friend, you’ve probably found there are not many people who understand the deep hurt you feel.
This can be a confusing time when you feel isolated and have many questions about things you’ve never faced before.
GriefShare groups meet weekly to help you face these challenges and move toward rebuilding your life. Each GriefShare session has three distinct elements:
1. Video Seminar with Experts: Each week your GriefShare group will watch a video seminar featuring top experts on grief and recovery subjects. These videos are produced in an interesting-to-watch television magazine format featuring expert interviews, real-life case studies, dramatic reenactments and on-location video.
2. Support Group Discussion with Focus: After viewing the video, you and the other group members will spend time as a support group, discussing what was presented in that week’s video seminar and what is going on in your lives.
3. Workbook-based Personal Study & Reflection: During the week you will have the opportunity to use your workbook for further personal study of the grieving process and to help sort out your emotions through journaling. Your group will spend time discussing questions and comments from the workbook study.
1. Living With Grief How Greifshare has helped others:
2. The Journey of Grief
3. The Effect of Grief
4. When Your Spouse Dies
5. Your Family and Grief
8. The Uniqueness of Grief, Part 2
9. God's Prescription for Grief
10. Stuck in Grief
11. Top 20 Lesson of Grief, Part 1
12. Top 20 Lessons of Grief, Part 2